Edgewood Animal Clinic in Lakeland, Fl. welcomes you to our website!
We are a full service veterinary clinic providing comprehensive and loving healthcare services to pets in Lakeland, Fl. and the surrounding areas. Our veterinarian, Dr. David Lee, offers a wide variety of medical, surgical and dental services in our veterinary clinic. We provide complete care for our patients. Our veterinarian has been serving the communities of Lakeland, Winter Haven, Bartow, Polk City, Plant City and Auburndale, Fla. since 1980. He is sole owner and Doctor of Edgewood Animal Clinic.
Our veterinary hospital is well equipped with advanced technology and equipment to provide the highest standard of care for your pet. Our facility has the equipment to provide comprehensive in house testing for accurate diagnosis, x-ray and digital dental x-ray, ultrasound, surgical suite, dental suite, pharmacy, and more. In addition, we offer pet boarding, daycare and bathing.
At Edgewood Animal Clinic our veterinarian and veterinary staff are committed to providing quality care at every stage of your pet's life. From routine preventive care for your pets with comprehensive puppy plans, to early detection and treatment of a wide range of conditions, diseases and surgical care, we have the expertise to provide the care your pet needs at every stage of life.
Please browse our website to learn more about our veterinary clinic and the services we provide for companion animals in Lakeland and the surrounding areas.
Get accurate information from our Pet Library, view videos, and take a virtual tour of our veterinary hospital. New articles posted monthly.
PLEASE BE ADVISED OF CLINIC CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19
In compliance with recommended health care precautions for staff and clients we have instituted these temporary changes as follows:
1) OUR LOBBY IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. PLEASE CALL 863-688-8301 FOR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT and/or PHARMACY AND SUPPLIES. A TECHNICIAN WILL MEET YOU AT YOUR CAR TO RETRIEVE PET and/or DELIVERY SUPPLIES. HAVE CREDIT CARD OR CHECK READY FOR PAYMENT.
2) All pets that are sick or in need of emergency care will be seen. Please call to discuss arrangements. All surgeries will still be performed.
3) All yearly wellness exams and vaccinations will be postponed until further notice. The exception will be for new puppies and kittens receiving initial immunizations and preventative treatments.
4) If you are displaying any signs of fever, respiratory illness,etc, please send someone else in with your pet. If not possible, calls us first and we will instruct you on how to proceed.
5) Please call for requests of medications and supplies so we can have them ready in advance and will deliver to your car. Please have credit card information ready.
6) We are instituting a "social distance" policy. This means all transactions will be handled by one technician to your car. Pet will be brought in for evaluation and treatment and returned with complete instructions.
We appreciate your cooperation as we attempt to continue to offer our services for our sick patients. Hopefully, all this will pass soon and we can get back to normal. Please stay safe!!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS VIRUS PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK.
Keep us as one of your favorites to check-in regularly and keep up-to-date on all the news!
Include the Resources page to check on any current pet food recalls.